To Prepare Ourselves To Accept The Transfer of The Duty Of Care For The Pipeline Industry
YPP USA Photo Galleries
Why Join YPP USA?
- Professional networking with peers and senior leadership
- Technical and professional training through technical presentations and site visits.
- Discounts on training courses
- Leadership opportunities within the YPP organization
- Educate young professionals about the pipeline industry.
- Create leadership opportunities for the next generation of pipeline professionals within YPP as well as in support of other industry organizations.
- Foster relationships and build a network for the betterment of the industry.
- Be Awesome…
Who Can Join?
- Be no more than 35 years of age in the membership year, and
- Be employed or actively seeking employment by a pipeline owner/operator, service company, vendor or a consulting company which directly serves the pipeline industry and have internal stakeholder support for YPP membership.
- Have or are pursuing a degree from an accredited four year university, or have completed, or are enrolled in a program which provides higher education around the pipeline industry.
After several month’s of careful planning and preparation YPP USA is thrilled to be able to accept members! Accomplishments thus far include:
- Appointing a leadership team
- Recruiting senior advisors
- Establishing teams for 12 work groups
- Defining a mission and vision statement
- Aligning our goals with YPAC in Canada and YPF in Australia
- Successful membership drive
It is our hope you will forward this on to those individuals you feel may be interested in joining our initiative. We continue to accept members and are excited about our future growth.