To Prepare Ourselves To Accept The Transfer of The Duty Of Care For The Pipeline Industry
Young Pipeline Professionals USA, in partnership with PPIM, are pleased to announce the establishment of two annual awards: the Young Achievement Award and the Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Industry. Nominations are being accepted now and must be submitted by the deadline of January 11, 2019.
More information on the awards and the nomination criteria can be found here:
YPP USA Membership Benefits
- Professional networking with peers and senior leadership
- Technical and professional training, including technical presentations & site visits
- Discounts on training courses
- Leadership opportunities
YPP USA Objectives
- Educate young professionals about the pipeline industry
- Create leadership opportunities for the next generation of pipeline professionals within YPP and other industry organizations
- Foster relationships and build a network for the advancement of the industry
Who Can Join?
- Be no more than 35 years of age in the membership year, and
- Be employed or actively seeking employment by a pipeline owner/operator, service company, vendor or a consulting company which directly serves the pipeline industry and have internal stakeholder support for YPP membership.
- Have or are pursuing a degree from an accredited four year university, or have completed, or are enrolled in a program which provides higher education around the pipeline industry.
It is our hope you will forward this on to your peers who may be interested in joining our initiative. We continue to accept applications for new members and are excited about our future growth.