Annual membership connects you with networking across the industry, along with the following:
- 10% discount on Clarion course offerings and conference reference fees
- 50% discount on Southern Gas Association (SGA) conference registration fees
- 2 scholarships from Pipeline Knowledge & Development for its Oil and Gas Pipeline Fundamentals courses
To be eligible for membership in the Young Pipeline Professionals USA, candidates must meet the following:
- Be no more than 35 years of age in the membership year, and
- Be employed or actively seeking employment by a pipeline owner/operator, service company, vendor or a consulting company which directly serves the pipeline industry and have internal stakeholder support for YPP membership
Alternatively, a candidate can apply for a student membership if they are at least 18 years old and have or are pursuing a degree from an accredited four year university, or have completed or are enrolled in a program which provides higher education around the pipeline industry (e.g. welding school and corrosion certificates).