- Educate young professionals about the pipeline industry.
- Create leadership opportunities for the next generation of pipeline professionals within YPP as well as in support of other industry organizations.
- Foster relationships and build a network for the betterment of the industry.
Who Can Join?
- Be no more than 35 years of age in the membership year
- Be employed or actively seeking employment by a pipeline owner/operator, service company, vendor or a consulting company which directly serves the pipeline industry and have internal stakeholder support for YPP membership.
- Have or are pursuing a degree from an accredited four year university ,or have completed or are enrolled in a program which provides higher education around the pipeline industry.
- Professional networking with peers and senior leadership
- Technical and professional training through technical presentations and site visits.
- Discounts on some training courses
- Leadership opportunities within the YPP
￼￼For more information about YPP USA and for news and events, please visit our website or email us.
YPP Work Groups
Membership Engagement & Communications
This group engages YPP USA members and heighten the awareness of YPP USA within the pipeline industry through social media and stakeholder outreach. Members help coordinate social media outreach along and work with the Community of Practice Work Group to inform YPP USA members of upcoming events.
Community of Practice
The Community of Practice work group seeks and creates opportunities for YPP USA members to learn and grow technically. This group also organizes networking events between YPP members and industry peers.
Young Pipeliners’ International (YPI) Liaison
This work group’s members serve as members on the YPI team and communicate activities and current events between all YPI members. This work group also coordinates with YPI over joint events and supports new international chapter development.
The Adviser Relations work group manages the role of YPP USA advisers and engages them in their support of YPP USA and the organizations established objectives and goals.